This self-watering herb pot enables you to always have fresh herbs to hand in the kitchen as it ensures optimum growing conditions for plants. By means of a nylon wick in the bottom of the pot, the plant draws up the water it needs to stay green and fresh. Made of frosted glass, plastic and nylon.
Fresh herbs in the kitchen and green plants in the living room bring great pleasure. But in a busy everyday life watering the plants is either easily forgotten - or maybe overdone with too much watering. And this is all it takes for the plants to die.
To make things easier we have developed a range of self-watering pots in a minimalistic and beautiful design. Through the hole in the pot nylon strings are inserted into the bottom pot which can be filled with water. The nylon strings work as roots through which the plant can supply itself with water. In this way you ensure that your plants get the exact quantity of water - no more, no less. The bottom pot is made of tempered glass making it easy to keep an eye on the water level.
- self-watering flowerpot
- plant draws up water it needs from the pot
- Material: Porcelain, Glass, Plastic
- Size: Height: 20 cm, Width: 14 cm, Length: 14 cm
One herb pot
Basic (free returns within 14 days if incorrect, damaged or defective)
Made in Denmark
Award and distinction
- Designpreis 2007 - Nominee • German Design Council, Germany.
- Red Dot 2004 • Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany.
- Design Plus 2004 • Ambiente Frankfurt, Germany.
- The International Design Yearbook 2004
- Baden-Württemberg International Design Award 2004 “Focus Silver” • Design Center Stuttgart, Germany.
- BusinessWeek magazine and IDSA, USA.