Spoon tannin-free tea leaves that can brew indefinitely directly into the glass flask. Insert the filter and the leaves stay in the flask when you pour. For tea that only needs to brew for a few minutes, spoon the leaves into the filter instead. Fully depress the plunger after brewing and pour - it is not necessary to remove the tea leaves or the filter. The tea maker is drip free and has a tip-up lid that automatically opens when you pour. The neoprene cover keeps your tea nice and warm.
Time for tea Over
the past decade there has been considerable focus on drinking various exotic types of coffee, but now the trend is changing. In New York, the brown beans and coffee bars are being overtaken by tearooms serving several varieties of this ancient cultural beverage from the East. Here, tearooms have also become part of the street scene and interest in this noble drink is seeing a sharp increase among Danes.
The perfect cup of tea
Compared to a quick cup of espresso or a takeaway coffee, tea is “slow”: a drink to enjoy and savour. The new Eva Solo tea brewer focuses on this enjoyment. You can make tea in two different ways depending on whether you like tea with or without tannin. The jug features a patented filter system which guarantees the best result. Herbal tea leaves are tipped directly into the flask so the tea can infuse optimally, and the leaves are then strained off automatically when pouring. Alternatively, tea leaves with tannin are placed in the filter holder and, once brewed, the plunger is fully depressed, thereby stopping the brewing process. It is also possible to make half a jug as the filter extends right down to the bottom.
- 100% Drip-free
- insulating neoprene cover keeps the tea hot
- tip-up lid opens automatically when pouring
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Neoprene, Stainless steel, Silicone
- Volume: 1 L
- Size: Height: 19,5 cm, Diameter: 14 cm
- One Eva Solo Tea Maker
Basic (free returns within 14 days if incorrect, damaged or defective)
Made in Denmark
Award and distinction
- Good Design Award 2006 • The Chicago Athenaeum, USA.
- G-Mark 2006 • JIDPO, Japan
- Designpreis 2007 - Nominee • German Design Council, Germany.
- Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) 2006 People´s Choice • BusinessWeek magazine and IDSA, USA.
- Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) 2006 Gold Winner • BusinessWeek magazine and IDSA, USA.
- IF Design Award 2006 • Industrie Forum Design Hannover, Germany.
- Red Dot 2005 • Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany.
- Baden-Württemberg International Design Award 2005 “Focus Silver” • Design Center Stuttgart, Germany.
- The International Design Yearbook 2007.
- The Biennale for Crafts and Design 2007 • Trapholt/Koldighus • Denmark.