PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/ or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with Create Crate Gifts SDN. BHD. (Company No. 1160743-A), its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) ("we", "our", "us" or "Company"). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business.
2. Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, billing address, delivery address, office address, gender, date of birth, information on lifestyle preferences, contact information including mobile number, house number, facsimile number, office number and e-mail address.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
1. Agreements & Arrangements
· Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, and/or arrangements to purchase the products or services from us, including sale and purchase agreement, deed of mutual covenant, etc;
· Credit assessments and other background checks as deemed necessary or appropriate by us;
· Collection of outstanding payments from our clients under the agreements;
· Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
· Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
2. Services & Products
· Delivery and/or facilitation of our services and products through Create Crate's website, whether present or future;
· Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
· Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
· Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered by Class Of Third Parties under the clauses herein;
· Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us;
3. Internal Record & External (Marketing)
· Marketing of our products/ services to you through Create Crate's website whether present or future;
· For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
· Internal record keeping;
4. Legal Compliance
· Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
· Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary and / or our related companies.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
5. Class of Third Parties
Your personal data collected by us will be kept confidential. By using our website, you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
1. our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
2. our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to any programs run by the Company;
3. our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
4. our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities or payment gateway service providers or courier service providers;
5. any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
When you register as a user on Create Crate's website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our related companies to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You undertake to treat the access to the personal data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
6. Your Obligations
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. Failing which:
a) we are not able to process your personal data on your behalf and for the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein;
b) we are not able to provide you with information, notices, services and/or products requested;
c) we and/or any of our selected authorised third parties are not able to send you information by e-mail, telephone calls and text messages, or via social media platform concerning related and/or unrelated products and/or services offered by us which we consider will or may be of interest to you,
and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
7. Your Rights
a. Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
b. Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
i. request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
ii. request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein.
c. Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period. You may choose to opt out of receiving any form of communication from us at any time by following the relevant instructions to do so on the email communications.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
Department : Customer Service
E-mail address : email@example.com
9. Other information